Saturday, October 3, 2015

33 weeks



how far along?  33 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - several people said I have dropped this week, but I can't really tell
size of baby? size of a honeydew melon (19 in, 4.5 lb)
heartbeat? 140-143 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 21 lb
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts and t-shirts.    Sometimes I catch my belly hanging out around the house - it hasn't happened in public that I know of.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.
sleep?  I still sleep pretty well most nights once I'm comfortable.  
best moment this week? We had a shower with Coy's family on Sunday.  We also took maternity pictures last weekend.
movement?  I feel him moving a few hours after I have eaten or when I'm laying down in the evening.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  Not having to go to the bathroom as often.  I feel like I'm constantly running to the bathroom.
what I'm looking forward to?  I have two more showers coming up.
how are you feeling?  Still feeling tired most days.  I'm not working at my PRN job anymore and my hours at work have been less, so it gives me a chance to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment