Saturday, October 31, 2015

37 weeks

how far along?  37 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - I measured 36 cm at my doctor's appointment when I was 36w4d.  I also had my first internal exam and was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.
size of baby? size of a winter melon (19-22 in, 6.5 lb)
heartbeat? 135-140 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 27 lb at my last doctor's appointment; I lost 3 lb in the past week, but the doctor thought it might be the scale since it said I gained 9 lb over the past month
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts and t-shirts.  Now the workout shorts and t-shirts and getting tight - I've been wearing some of Coy's t-shirts to give myself some more room.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  My belly button is getting darker and is getting closer to popping out.
sleep?  I've been sleeping on my left side, but have been having pain in my left hip when I stay on that side too long.  I'm still getting up 2-3 times a night and get sharp pains in lower belly when I try to get up. I guess everything is stretching and having a full bladder doesn't help.
best moment this week? making it to 37 weeks 
movement?  I still feel him more in the evenings, especially after I have eaten.
food cravings? I've been craving Whataburger breakfast biscuits this week.
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  I'm trying to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy and be positive.
what I'm looking forward to?  Just waiting for Douglas to make his arrival.  
how are you feeling?  While I'm thankful that I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far, this about sums up how I feel.  I'm also getting a little anxious about the whole labor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment