Friday, October 16, 2015

35 weeks

how far along?  35 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - I measured 33 cm at my doctor's appointment when I was 33w3d
size of baby? size of romaine lettuce (19-22 in, 5.5 lb)
heartbeat? 140-143 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 26 lb at my last doctor's appointment
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts and t-shirts.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  My belly button is getting closer to popping out.
sleep?  Sleep was a little better this week.  Some nights I only got up once or twice.  I still get some pain in my lower belly when I try to roll over.
best moment this week? Just going through more of Douglas' things.  Even though we don't have a nursery set up, it's fun seeing all of his clothes and other stuff.
movement?  I still feel him more in the evenings, but I think he's running out of room.  I felt hiccups once this week.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  being able to bend down to pick things up; being able to put on my shoes without losing my balance - I have to stand up to do it since I can't reach my feet while I'm sitting down
what I'm looking forward to?  Having our last shower this weekend and getting closer to Douglas being here.  It's hard to believe that he could be here in a month or so.
how are you feeling?  I'm still feeling uncomfortable most of the day.  Fall hasn't really arrived yet, so the hotter weather isn't helping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment