Saturday, September 26, 2015

32 weeks


how far along?  32 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - I forgot to ask what I measured at my doctor's appointment, but my doctor didn't mention any concerns.  I get several comments a day where people say "You don't have much longer" and they're surprised when I say that I still have about 2 months.
size of baby? size of a head of lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lb)
heartbeat? 140-143 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 21 lb
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts and t-shirts.    Everything is getting tight, but I hope I can make it to the end without buying much more.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.
sleep?  I sleep pretty well most nights once I'm comfortable.  I usually lay on my left side and end up on my back, but turn over as soon as I notice.  I've gotten used to getting up to go to the bathroom and then fall right back asleep.
best moment this week? My co-workers threw a shower for me on Thursday.  

movement?  I still feel him moving throughout the day - some days he's more active than others.  At my doctor's appointment, she found the heart beat on the lower left side of my belly.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  Just having energy 
what I'm looking forward to?  I have several showers coming up.  We're taking maternity pictures tonight.  
how are you feeling?  I've had a little more energy this week, but still feel tired starting about 2 in the afternoon.  The nesting has started.  I came home one day this week and started organizing all of Douglas' clothes and things we've gotten so far.  Even though we're not in our house right now, I'm trying to stay on top of everything, so baby things don't overtake our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment