Friday, September 18, 2015

31 weeks

how far along?  31 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - my belly measured 30 cm when I was 29w4d at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday
size of baby? size of a pineapple (18 in, 3.2 lb)
heartbeat? 147-148 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 20 lb
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts.   Everything is getting tight, but I hope I can make it to the end without buying much more.
stretch marks? No new ones.
sleep?  I get up just about every night to go to the bathroom.  I have leg cramps 1 or 2 nights a week.  I feel like a beached whale trying to flip over.  Our bed is full of pillows that have to be placed just right to get comfortable.
best moment this week? We met a pediatrician that was recommended by several friends.  We moved out of our house to start the remodel.  I put together the BOB jogging stroller and bought a toy organizer.
movement?  I feel him moving throughout the day - usually after I have eaten.  It's neat, but still strange to see my belly moving.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  being able to do more at work - I have to rely on other people to help transfer patients and  I feel like I'm bothering them sometimes
what I'm looking forward to?  Going to the doctor more frequently to check on Douglas - we're going every 2 weeks now.  We are also into the single digit countdown with 9 weeks to go.
how are you feeling?  I'm still feeling tired.  I've had some round ligament pain and hip pain on my left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment