Monday, September 7, 2015

29 weeks



how far along?  29 weeks
how are you measuring? I still feel like I'm measuring a little ahead, but I will find out on Tuesday 
size of baby? size of a head of lettuce (17 in, 2.9 lb)
heartbeat? 150 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? ~18-20 lb
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts.  I bought a few nicer shirts, a pair of jeans, and black dress capris.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  The area around my belly button is still getting darker.  My belly button is not as deep, but I'm not sure it will pop out completely since it was big to begin with.
sleep? Still getting up once or twice on most nights.  I'm constantly tossing and turning during the night to get comfortable.  It's getting harder to flip from side to side.
best moment this week? Buying Douglas a few smocked outfits at a consignment sale and clearance at Dillards.  We haven't really bought any big things yet, but he does have a Christmas stocking.  
movement?  I feel little movements throughout the day, especially after I've eaten something sweet.  I'm anxious to check on him on Tuesday.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  being able to bend down without being out of breath; sleeping on my stomach
what I'm looking forward to?  celebrating with friends and family at baby showers
how are you feeling?  My feet have started to swell again.  All the tiredness from the first trimester is coming back.  Most days I come home and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment