Friday, September 11, 2015

30 weeks

how far along?  30 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - my belly measured 30 cm when I was 29w4d at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday
size of baby? size of a coconut (17 in, 3.1 lb)
heartbeat? 147-148 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? 20 lb
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts.   I have to be careful when I'm wearing tank tops around the house because I catch my belly hanging out the bottom every once in awhile.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  The dark around my belly button seems to be expanding.
sleep? This week was not a good sleep week - tossing and turning, being so exhausted it's hard to fall asleep, getting up several times a night, leg cramps.
best moment this week? We got a good report from the doctor.  I'm now to the point where I will go every 2 weeks.  We took a breastfeeding class at the hospital.  I already knew most of the information from reading or talking to other moms.  We will give it a shot and see how it goes.
movement?  I felt Douglas moving more this week and even saw my belly move on the outside.  He really likes sweet tea and peanut M&M's - I limit myself to sweets, but need a treat every once in awhile.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  having energy 
what I'm looking forward to?  We're finally starting our remodel, so I'm looking forward to getting our house put back together.  We're still planning to finish before Douglas is here.
how are you feeling?  This week has been exhausting.  I worked extra PRN hours since I won't be doing that much longer.  We started moving out of our house, so I took a few light loads over.  I was congested a few days and just felt bad.  I think it was just allergies.  Several people at work commented on how tired I looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment