Friday, August 28, 2015

27/28 weeks

how far along?  28 weeks
how are you measuring? I still feel like I'm measuring a little ahead
size of baby? size of an eggplant (16 in, 2.5 lb)
heartbeat? 150 bpm at my doctor's appointment
total weight gain/loss? I've gained 2 or 3 lb since my doctor's appointment, so around 17 lb total.
maternity clothes? All maternity except for a few pairs of workout shorts.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  The area around my belly button is getting darker and I can tell my belly button is not as deep.
sleep? Still getting up once or twice on most nights.  Leg cramps have gone away...thank goodness!  Last night was the first night I really tossed and turned and couldn't get comfortable.  It must be preparing us for how our nights will be with a newborn and sleeping a few hours at a time.
best moment this week? My gestational diabetes test came back normal.  We finished our childbirth class at the hospital.  I'm now in the third trimester.
movement?  Some days he's more active than others.  I feel him most when I'm sitting down at work or in the evenings when I'm laying on my side.  I also notice that my stomach feels tighter at times.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  being able to sit without feeling like everything is squished in my midsection
what I'm looking forward to?  just meeting our baby boy
how are you feeling?  I'm starting to feel more tired by the end of the day.  I'm usually a fast walker at work, but I've slowed down quite a bit.  My feet aren't swelling as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment