Friday, July 31, 2015

24 weeks

how far along?  24 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - feeling like I'm getting bigger by the day
size of baby? size of an ear of corn (8.5 in, 1.5 lb)
heartbeat? 142-148 bpm at my doctor's appointment; it did go up to 160, but came down to the 140's
total weight gain/loss? I haven't stepped on the scale this week.
maternity clothes? My regular shorts are getting tight and uncomfortable, so I'm pretty much in all maternity except a few pair of workout shorts.
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  
sleep? Still getting up once or twice in the middle of the night.  It's getting harder to turn side to side during the night.
best moment this week? spending the week in Missouri working in the kitchen - "barefoot and pregnant" as one of the guys say
movement? Flutters here and there
food cravings? We've had ice cream every night this week while in Missouri.
gender predictions?  It's a boy!  Since some guys from church nicknamed Coy "Catfish" on the mission trip last year, I became "Guppy" this year and Douglas is "Caviar".
what I miss?  Being able to use the small stalls in the bathroom without having to squeeze my big ole belly in there
what I'm looking forward to?  meeting our little guy - only 16 weeks left
how are you feeling?  My ankles still swell during the day, but I can tell my feet aren't as swollen because my flip flops slide on easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment