Friday, May 29, 2015

15 weeks


how far along? 15 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track, as far as I know
size of baby? size of an apple
heartbeat? 158 bpm (at my 12 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? I've gained 1 or 2 pounds.  
maternity clothes? Just maternity shorts so far.  I can still wear my scrub pants and regular jeans.
stretch marks? a few on my boobs; I started using Palmer's cocoa butter lotion on my belly.
sleep? I haven't been getting up to pee as much and use more pillows to help me get comfortable.
best moment this week?  getting better sleep
movement? not yet
food cravings? fresh pineapple and watermelon
gender predictions?  My dad had a dream about a baby girl.  My mother-in-law had a dream about a blond, blue-eyed baby boy.  Audrey said I was having a "kitty cat", and later said it was a boy.
what I miss?  Being able to work without having to worry about hurting myself or the baby.  I work with some great ladies that have been looking out for me.  I know my limits, and they've been helping me out a lot to make sure I don't overdo it.
what I'm looking forward to?  finding out if the peanut is a boy or a girl - we're getting closer!
how are you feeling?  still feeling pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment