Friday, May 22, 2015

14 weeks

how far along? 14 weeks
how are you measuring? I feel huge already, but I'm right on track.
size of baby? size of a lemon
heartbeat? 158 bpm (at my 12 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? I've gained about 1 pound.
maternity clothes? I wore my maternity shorts last weekend and they were so comfy. 
stretch marks? a few on my boobs
sleep? I'm already having a hard time getting comfortable and am getting up at least once to go to the bathroom.
best moment this week?  moving into the 2nd trimester
movement? not yet
food cravings? not many cravings; I'm just not really hungry, but I know I need to eat something.
gender predictions?  still no idea; my coworkers say it's a girl
what I miss?  Getting a good night's rest - I toss and turn at night trying to get comfortable.
what I'm looking forward to?  finding out the gender - I've already found fabric for bedding for a boy and a girl
how are you feeling?  Pretty good overall.  Just a little exhausted in the evenings.  My newest symptom is some lovely acne, mostly on my chin. I've been working out with a personal trainer 2 mornings a week and have been walking most days to try to keep in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment