Sunday, August 9, 2015

25 weeks

how far along?  25 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track - feeling like I'm getting bigger by the day; several people have made comments about how big I am already
size of baby? size of a head of cauliflower (9 in, 1.7 lb)
heartbeat? 142-148 bpm at my doctor's appointment; it did go up to 160, but came down to the 140's
total weight gain/loss? I think anywhere from 12-15 lb, but I'll find out at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  I've tried to stay off the scale.
maternity clothes? I bought a pair of capris and jeans this week.  I found some good deals on Ebay and consignment stores since maternity clothes can be expensive in the store.
stretch marks? My belly has been extremely itchy, but I haven't seen any stretch marks.
sleep? Still getting up once or twice in the middle of the night.  Some nights are better than others.
best moment this week? feeling Douglas move around more; the girls at my PRN job surprised me with a basket of goodies; Audrey said that she was going to give Douglas a kiss and a candy cane
movement?  I felt Douglas moving around quite a bit this week.  I feel it more in the upper right part of my belly, so I wonder if he has turned or if he is still breech and likes to bang his head.
food cravings? nothing out of the ordinary this week
gender predictions?  It's a boy!  
what I miss? sleeping on my stomach
what I'm looking forward to?  checking on the little guy at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and getting my glucose test out of the way
how are you feeling?  I'm still feeling okay besides the swollen ankles.  The leg cramps have gone away, but my ankles are super tight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment