Monday, June 29, 2015

18/19 weeks


how far along? 19 weeks
how are you measuring? right on track, as far as I know
size of baby? size of a tomato (6 in, .5 lb)
heartbeat? 158 bpm (at my 12 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? I've gained 8-10 pounds.  
maternity clothes? maternity scrubs and maternity t-shirts; I can still fit in one pair of jeans and my regular shorts
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones.  The black line on my belly is starting to show up.
sleep? I've been sleeping pretty good.  About once a week, I get leg cramps, but they don't last long.  I prop my feet up on 2 or 3 pillows since they are usually swollen by the end of the day.
best moment this week?  visiting Disneyland - kinda weird when Minnie Mouse kissed my belly
movement? not yet 
food cravings? Coke Icee
gender predictions?  It's a boy!
what I miss?  having normal size ankles
what I'm looking forward to?  finding fabric for Douglas's room when my mom visits this weekend
how are you feeling?  still feeling pretty good 

No comments:

Post a Comment