Friday, June 12, 2015

17 weeks

how far along? 17 weeks
how are you measuring? At my doctor's appointment this week, she said I measured 16w1d when I was 16w4d.  
size of baby? size of an turnip (5 in, 5 oz)
heartbeat? 155 bpm (at my 16 week appointment)
total weight gain/loss? The doctor said I gained 2 lb, but my scale says I've gained closer to 5 lb.  My doctor didn't seem too concerned, so I guess I'm doing okay.
maternity clothes? I ordered some maternity scrub pants this week since my regular ones aren't very comfortable when I have to wear them below my belly.
stretch marks? I noticed a few small ones around my belly button.
sleep? Some nights are better than others.  I still toss and turn to get comfortable.
best moment this week?  Having my 16 week appointment and finding out we're having a boy!
movement? I think I've felt a few flutters, but don't really know what it's supposed to feel like.
food cravings? macaroni and cheese
gender predictions?  It's a boy!  My doctor will do the anatomy scan at my next appointment, but we had an elective ultrasound done at 16w6d because I was too impatient to wait to find out the gender.

what I miss?  nothing really - I've just been enjoying my pregnancy so far.
what I'm looking forward to?  shopping for Douglas - Even though people say there's not many choices for boy clothes, I've found lots of cute things.
how are you feeling?  still feeling pretty good; It was very exciting to share that we were having a boy with our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment