Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello Fall!

Thank goodness that the cooler weather has come...hopefully it sticks around this time.  I even had to wear a jacket to church this morning.  Speaking of church, we started some new groups this fall.  We joined a LIFE group that meets every Sunday night.  It's a mix of couples of all ages, so it should be fun!  We also joined the Supper 8 rotation.  Every month, we're assigned to a group with three other couples and have dinner at somebody's house.

OT school is going good.  Midterms are coming up next week, so the semester is almost halfway done.  I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to go back to school and have a husband to support me through!

I also finished my first project that I found on Pinterest.  I made two burlap wreaths to hang on the french doors in the dining room.  I also put out the "N" pumpkin that I finally found at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment