Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nesting?

I am actually relatively calm with just a little over a week until the wedding. (Ask me next week and it might be a different story!) Everybody keeps asking if everything is done and it pretty much is. If it isn't done by now, it wasn't that important anyways. I've made a list of one wedding task to do everyday. Today I scanned our childhood pictures to make a slideshow. Even though it's against the "wedding rules", I started putting some of our wedding gifts away today. I washed the towels and set up the bathroom. I also cleaned out one of the closets, so Coy will have a little space. My sister said it sounded like I was "nesting". I'm not sure where all of Coy's "treasures" will be going. Our house might look like an episode of Hoarders when it's all said and done. I started a Garage Sale box, so hopefully Coy will contribute some things also.

No comments:

Post a Comment